We offer Temporary or Permanent Engineering jobs serving a wide variety of manufacturing sectors locally, regionally and nationally.
Established in 1989, Bamford Contract Services works closely with clients to help us to source the best possible Engineering jobs and Manufacturing Jobs.
Our primary catchment areas for Engineering jobs are the North West and Yorkshire but we also cover most other areas of the UK, giving us the opportunity to recruit local people for local jobs.
Our totally flexible service allows us to offer short- to medium-term temporary engineering jobs at short notice. The number of available jobs varies day by day, and we recommend that you register with us and keep in touch as often as possible to help secure the right job for you.
Some of the Engineering roles we recruit for:
Blue Collar Engineering Roles:
- Coded Welder, MIG Welder, TIG Welder, Stick Welder, Pipefitter, Plater
- Mechanical Fitter, Maintenance Engineer, CNC Miller, CNC Turner
- CNC Press Brake Operator, CNC Laser Operator, Sheet Metal Fabricator
- Manual Turner / Lathe Operator
White Collar Engineering & Other Roles:
- Quality Engineer, Quality Inspector, Quality Assurance
- Engineering Buyer, Supplier Management, Purchasing Officer
- Process Engineer, Production Engineer, Manufacturing Engineer, C.I. Engineer
- Engineering Manager, Production Manager
- Draftsperson, CAD Draftsperson, CAD Technician
For more information on any of the services offered by Bamford, please contact us