- Bamford Contract Services Limited is committed to eliminating modern slavery, human trafficking, forced labour, and similar human rights abuses.
- Bamford Contract Services Limited is committed to ensuring that its staff and any workers it supplies (directly or indirectly) are not subject to behaviour or threats that may amount to modern slavery, human trafficking, forced labour, and similar human rights abuses.
- Bamford Contract Services Limited provides appropriate training and awareness information for all of its staff.
- All of our staff receive awareness-raising information around issues involving modern slavery and human trafficking, so that they can bring any concerns they have to the attention of management.
- Any staff, workers or other parties are strongly encouraged to report any concerns or suspicions that they might have to the Operations Director.
- Reports surrounding these issues are taken extremely seriously by our board of directors, who are committed to ensuring that all investigations shall be prompt and effective. If our investigations reveal any issues, we are committed to taking appropriate action, including but not limited to:
- Working with the appropriate organisations to improve standards,
- Passing details to appropriate law enforcement bodies.
- We regularly monitor our risks in this area through the use of relevant key performance indicators, including:
- The amount of time spent on audits, re-audits, spot checks, and related due diligence,
- The level of modern slavery training and awareness amongst our staff.
- We would also recommend reading this policy in conjunction with our other policies, including our:
This policy was adopted on January 1 2017 after being agreed by our board of directors. It is reviewed annually.